Welcome to our bLoG. Here's a sneak peak at the Buitelaars^3.....Harvie, Jackie & Adrianna.

July 11, 2010

Hup Holland, Hup!


The World Cup soccer final match is only a couple of hours away. Some in our household have been cheering Holland since the beginning, some only after Holland beat the five time world champion, Brazil. The orange clothes have been worn for a while now, and I know at least one person in our home is hoping that orange will be the colour many will wear after today's game. Will Holland become the world champion for the first time? And, although still sad that it isn't the samba kings that are in this game, I am cheering for the dutchies...after all, I have a half-dutch little blondie in my life that kept pointing at the dutch flag over the brazilian flag whenever we would ask who the better team was or who would win the World Cup. That's right, we don't need a octopus to tell us, only a busy and adorable little toddler! The table of chairs were bought in honour of the dutch flag. I am not sure the more costly Ikea colours (over plain pine) would have been approved by Harvie had they been yellow and green....

1 comment:

Buhler family said...

I was drinking my Heineken and cheering the Dutchies on, but it was to no avail! My condolences to Harvie, I feel your pain!

Mini-Harvie or Mini-Jackie?

Mini or not-so-mini?

Ahead or Behind Schedule?

Hair?