Welcome to our bLoG. Here's a sneak peak at the Buitelaars^3.....Harvie, Jackie & Adrianna.

August 10, 2010

First Cousin Sleepover

Adrianna had her first sleepover with her one and only cousin Adalyn. It was Marlen and Sue's anniversary and we were more than excited to have 3 month baby Addie for a sleepover. Although we kept both girls in different bedrooms, we still considered it a sleepover. With time, my hope is that they will enjoy sleepovers as much as I did with my cousins. Growing up school vacation was never complete unless we went for a sleepover at each other's places. My prayer is that these two adorable cousins will become lifelong friends.

It was so cute to watch Adrianna be gentle with her baby cousin. She imitated me the whole time. While I gave Adalyn her bottle, Adrianna did the same with her doll. Her dolls also had to play in the playgym and bouncy chairs. I thought Adrianna would be more jealous, but she was so precious!

What did I do during the 24 hours with two under two? Nothing but take care of them, that is a busy job! Even though I loved our time together, I think having one is enough for me...at least for now.

Will we do this again? Absolutely, if Uncle Marlen and Auntie Sue will let us, that is. We all love you little Adalyn, you are a beautiful and precious little girl. You are welcome here anytime!

No comments:

Mini-Harvie or Mini-Jackie?

Mini or not-so-mini?

Ahead or Behind Schedule?

Hair?