Welcome to our bLoG. Here's a sneak peak at the Buitelaars^3.....Harvie, Jackie & Adrianna.

September 15, 2010

Baking Birthday Cupcakes


Tomorrow my little baby girl turns 2. I guess she is officially a toddler but in my eyes she'll always be my baby girl. Harvie and I are working so she is celebrating the big day at her daycare. As today was my "off" day we "made" some cupcakes together. We had celebrated her birthday this past weekend with our families. The baking set was from my cousin down in Bellingham and we put it to good use already. Did we have fun baking? Let the pictures tell you!





1 comment:

Jody said...

I know you're busy, but I really think that it is time for an update over here. Or at least email me a new photo or two :)

Mini-Harvie or Mini-Jackie?

Mini or not-so-mini?

Ahead or Behind Schedule?

Hair?